Free first consultation in our specialist areas of law;-
· Criminal Defence – Fraud, Murder, Sex Offences, Benefit Fraud, Drugs Offences, Assault, GBH, ABH, Burglary, Theft & others.
· RSPCA Defence, Motoring Law (Driving Offences) and Court Martials.
· Matrimonial cases - Divorce, separation, civil partnership dissolution, finances (formerly ancillary
· Care proceedings (non-accidental injuries, neglect, abuse), child protection meetings and PLO.
· Family and Children cases - Child Arrangement Orders, contact, residence, parental responsibility,
grandparents' rights and kinship carers advice.
· Abuse cases - Domestic abuse, non-molestation injunctions, forced marriage, honour based violence and FGM
(female genital mutilation).
We could make bold claims about our services, but we let our genuine client feedback speak for itself (to read more feedback left by our clients, click on the Review tab at the top of the page):
“I would like to thank you for giving me my life back and believing in me when no one else would and for that I am truly grateful now and forever……thank you all as a team and also the whole firm, I can’t thank you all enough.”
“Absolutely amazing solicitors! So friendly and easy to talk to and have given me and my family some well deserved peace, couldn't be any more happier for what they've done for me! Would strongly recommend them If you are looking for a solicitor!”
“Excellent service Mr Watson and all his staff care about their clients and go above and beyond so glad I contacted them for help. Would recommend to everyone.”
"I worked with Damion when visiting here – I couldn’t of asked for a better Solicitor! He went above and beyond to make sure I was ok and everything was organised! He even checked in with me after it was all over to make sure I was ok! I would highly recommend Paul J Watson – especially Damion to anyone who needs representing! Thanks again."
Why come to us?
1. We are a family run firm with a down-to-earth, open and honest manner. Our legal team make sure that they communicate with you in straightforward terms so that you can understand what is happening at each stage of your case.
2. Whether you need help with a criminal or family law matter, we will do everything possible to fight for you and achieve the best possible result.
3. We are a leading, award winning law firm in the Middlesbrough area and have provided our services to the Teesside community and beyond since the firm formed in 1987.
4. We hold legal aid contracts in Criminal and Family law. We will assess you for eligibility for legal aid and help you make an application.
5. Cost is a major factor in most cases and we pride ourselves on offering an affordable service. We offer competitive hourly rates and fixed fees, which you can pay for in stages by a number of methods, including credit cards.
6. Clients receive free no obligation initial consultations to discuss the merits of their case and likely cost.
7. All police station attendances are free of charge – it is important that everyone is aware that if you need to go to the police station it is always free to take a solicitor with you because everyone automatically gets legal aid, regardless of their means.