Violent Crime: Murder, Abduction, Firearms, Robbery & Assaults.
Looking for a Solicitor for an assault case? Our experienced Criminal Solicitors can assist you in defending a full range of offences involving violence, from racially aggravated assault, assault occasioning actual bodily harm (ABH) and grievous bodily harm (GBH) to cases of wounding, manslaughter and murder. We also cover affray and related public order offences.
We are committed to providing a robust defence for all clients where the case circumstances allow, and offering mitigation on sentencing to try to reduce the length of your sentence if you plead guilty or are found guilty. We also employ high level experts to challenge forensic, medical and factual evidence.
Assault convictions can have a serious impact on your life, employability and liberty, and you need a Solicitor from a firm that you can trust to represent you as effectively as possible, whether you want to plead Guilty or Not Guilty. We are that firm.
Our Assault Solicitors take both privately paid and legal aid cases, and offer free 24/7 police station call outs, whatever the offence.
Advice at the police station for violent offences or any other type of offence is always free of charge to everyone and is not subject to means testing. This means that it is free no matter how much money you have or whether or not you are working. For Magistrates Court and Crown Court violent cases, we will assist you in making an application for legal aid.
We are confident that we offer a high level service which is consistently recommended by our past and existing clients. You can read more about our service on Our Reputation page and on our Facebook page.
Call us on 01642 293427 (or 07949 186589 for 24/7 Police Station callouts) and our Crime Team will assist you.
Alternatively you can complete our Contact Form and we will call you back.
Why use our Criminal Solicitors to defend your assault case?
- Very experienced team who have successfully defended many types of assault cases;
- Free first appointment, with no obligation;
- Free call out to and advice at the police station;
- Experienced in defending both adults and young people;
- Award winning, trustworthy law firm;
- Highly rated solicitors, with many positive testimonials on both our website and Facebook.
What types of case can your Assault Solicitors help with?
We offer a full range of assault advice, whether you are charged with a serious murder or a more minor public order offence;-
- Murder and manslaughter;
- Kidnapping (abduction);
- GBH wounding with intent, wounding without intent and ABH (S18, S20 and S47 Assault);
- Possessing a firearm;
- Possessing an offensive weapon;
- Common assault/battery (S39 Assault);
- Racially aggravated assault;
- Assault of Police Officer;
- Obstructing the Police;
- Resisting Arrest;
- Assaulting or Obstructing a Court Security Officer;
- Hate Crime – Inciting Racial or Religious Hatred etc;
- Domestic Violence;
- Violent Disorder and Riot;