Paul J Watson Solicitor can offer you sympathetic, constructive advice at this difficult time, helping you to achieve a fair financial settlement, whether by negotiation or court order. Our Family Solicitors have extensive experience in dealing with cases of this type, so you can be sure that we can provide you with the knowledge and support that you need to resolve your case.
Why choose Paul J Watson Solicitor?
· Our experienced and dedicated team will fight your case, helping you to negotiate and mediate where possible;
· Our Finances Solicitor is fully qualified, with over 7 years’ experience;
· Free initial telephone consultation with our solicitor to assess your case;
· We are very proactive in progressing cases as quickly as possible and undertake most of our correspondence by email, considerably speeding up the process;
· Legal Aid is still available in some Matrimonial Finances cases and we undertake Legal Aid work;
· Competitive rates are available if you cannot apply for Legal Aid.
Our Family Team are members of specialist Family Law organisation, Resolution and we therefore encourage settlement of cases in a non-confrontational way where at all possible. That does not mean that we will not fight your case in court if this is needed.
Matrimonial Finances fees
Our competitive hourly rates are charged at £175 per hour (plus VAT) for the work of Rebecca Jackson, our Matrimonial Finances Solicitor who qualified in 2008. Your case will be assessed during your initial telephone consultation and we will provide you with an estimate of the likely costs. We then bill your case on a monthly basis, allowing you to spread the cost of your Financial case.
We also offer fixed fees on Divorce, should you need to obtain a divorce as part of your case. Petitioner fees are £650 plus VAT, for which we offer work up to the value of £1000, based on an hourly rate of £175. Respondent fees are £325 plus VAT and include work up to the value of £500 based on the £175 hourly rate. Cases are assessed for eligibility for our fixed fees scheme by our Solicitor in your initial consultation.
We can also advise you on how to apply for partial discount or exemption from court fees, if you are assessed as eligible (currently £550 to file a divorce petition).
If you would like to have an initial discussion with our Matrimonial Finances Solicitors in Middlesbrough to assess your case, please complete our Contact Form requesting a call back, or call on 01642 293427